15 5 / 2013
protip: imagining yourself as a fierce and bloodied warrior queen improves every situation
09 5 / 2013
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business
08 5 / 2013
the brilliant thing about being a woman is that I’m punished for both trusting and distrusting men!
I should magically know which man is going to harm me by having a brief conversation with him. if I trust Bad Men, then, well. I should’ve known.
if I don’t trust Nice Men though, I’m an utter bitch who deserves violence. don’t I know most men are good people?
I’m sayin doe….
it’s just so right it hurts.
04 5 / 2013
have you ever gotten to a point in a text conversation where suddENLY EVERYTHING IS CAPSLOCK AND YOU’RE BOTH JUST SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON
23 4 / 2013
22 4 / 2013
Why is everyone on tumblr obsessed with butts and Satan? Seriously.
That is legit the most fabulous gif I have ever seen.